[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: liblouisxml 2.4.0 has been released

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 12:21:26 -0500

Great work, Christian! Note that development has now moved to
liblouisutdml. So liblouisxml can be considered stable, but bugs will
still be corrected. Both Bert and I will make future changes to
liblouisutdml. It has a googlecode page with not much except the
Mercurial repository. We do need someone to update the rest of the page,
and we also need to bring the documentation up to date. liblouisxmll
also needs its documentation updated.

John