[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: liblouisutdml on Fedora

  • From: Christian Egli <christian.egli@xxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 09:27:27 +0200

On 06/14/2014 09:42 AM, John J. Boyer wrote:
On Linux it is
possible that pkg-config is not installed. If it is, You need to set
PKG_CONFIG_PATH . If you used the defaults for liblouis try

PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/usr/local/lib/pkgconfig

Check to make sure that liblouis.pc is in this location.

Maybe we should set up an FAQ on the web site.

Brandon when you solve the problem would you mind writing up a little blurb that could be our first FAQ entry? Bonus points if you fork the web site repo[1], create the FAQ in there as a markdown file and send me a pull request :-)

[1] https://github.com/liblouis/liblouis.github.io

Tag der offenen Tuer: Die SBS laedt Sie herzlich ein: 28. Juni 2014 von 9 bis 16 Uhr. Mehr Informationen erhalten Sie unter http://www.sbs.ch/offenetuer