[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: liblouisutdml on Fedora

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 02:42:36 -0500

This is the error that keeps bugging Mac users also. On Linux it is
possible that pkg-config is not installed. If it is, You need to set
PKG_CONFIG_PATH . If you used the defaults for liblouis try

PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/usr/local/lib/pkgconfig

Check to make sure that liblouis.pc is in this location. I'm not sure
about libxml2 . It is usually installed by default on Linux.

Good luck,
John