[liblouis-liblouisxml] accessing graphics mode on a Juliet Pro 60?

  • From: Rich Morin <rdm@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2015 15:20:24 -0800

It's my impression that the Juliet Pro 60 has a graphics mode which can
be used to emboss low-resolution images. However, I've been unable to
find any documentation on the character codes (or whatever) this uses.

It seems like there should be a way to send the JP60 a series of bits,
representing a raster line of dots. If I could do this, it should be
pretty trivial to generate the needed raster lines from an input image.

Does anyone here have a clue to offer?

-r

--
http://www.cfcl.com/rdm Rich Morin rdm@xxxxxxxx
http://www.cfcl.com/rdm/resume San Bruno, CA, USA +1 650-873-7841

Software system design, development, and documentation

project pages go to http://liblouis.org