[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Tables directory

  • From: "Eitan Isaacson" <eitan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 09:25:48 +0200

Hey John.

I am right now working on merging your latest tarball, and your
autotools work with mine in SVN.

This is my request: Please use the SVN codebase for any future
release, and make sure that any changes you make go into SVN.
Christian seems to be eager to help on this front too. I am trying to
create one canonical tree of liblouis on SVN and end the confusion
that exists today.

Cheers,
  Eitan.