[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Shall we have new releases of liblouis and liblouisutdml on June 1?

  • From: Michael Whapples <mwhapples@xxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 21:01:07 +0100

It might be useful to have the release, particularly with python3 bindings being introduced, as Linux distributions probably will only package it (certainly more likely to package it) if a release has been made. I know that Joanie has said that Orca will be needing python3 bindings.

JOANIE, when do you need this by, would a release as soon as 1 June help?

As for you saying that the python bindings will be stable by then, as far as I am concerned, the work on the actual bindings is done unless bugs are reported, the only work now is to bring the tests to python3.

Michael Whapples
On 16/05/2012 18:33, John J. Boyer wrote:
By that time the liblouis Python bindings should be stable.
liblouisutdml will also have some improvements.