[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Please test a new revision of liblouis

  • From: Hammer Attila <hammera@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2011 10:34:13 +0200

Hy Jon,

Now, with the 511th revision present wrong for example the \x00f6v letter pair containing hungarian words.
For example:
\x00f6v (this is a two letter word)
Right braille cell dot combination:
12345-1236
Wrong braille dot cell combination:
1246
My test table doesn't containing this type rule.

This type problems doesn't present with Liblouis previous 410th revision, my test hungarian contracted table works full right. My automatic braille tester found only 514 word difference my 171000 hungarian word containing list with the 410th revision, but found 3472 difference with new 411 revision. Of course, the 410th revision founded differences is the right result for hungarian test table.

For example, now the b\x00e9l\x00e9ssz\x00f6vet word related rule not working right, I using following rule:
begword b\x00e9l\x00e9ssz 12-16-123-16-234-156
Wrong presenting dot combination with 411th revision producing:
12-16-123-16-234-156-1246-15-2345
Right dot combination with the 410th revision producing:
12-16-123-16-234-156-12345-1236-15-2345

How can I possible undo this change? I nothing change with my test table this day and yesterday. Possible I doing anything wrong with upgrade related? I do following when upgrade with 511th revision:
1. Download all updates from the svn repository with svn update command.
2. Doed a backup for /usr/local/share/liblouis/tables directory with my hungarian test table related files.
3. Doed make, and make install commands.
4. Restore the prewious copyed table files, and I restart Orca screen reader. Not have differences with the backup and restored table files, so I don't forgot any table related files to restore.

Attila