[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: New Releases of liblouis and liblouisutdml next week

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 03:56:06 -0500

Christian,

I've been using the version in the repository. It seems to work for
ordinary material. At least emphasis isn't broken. That is important to
a lot of people. Perhaps it isn't broken in a more recent revision. What
is the revision in which the changes you pointed out were made?

I'm working on a scripting language that will replace the present
emphasis algorithm. I wouldn't mind waiting a bit to see how that goes
and to investigate the changes.

John