[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: New Releases of liblouis and liblouisutdml next week

  • From: "Daniel K. Gartmann" <gartmann@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 16:21:22 +0200

Hi John

I am currently using the Danish computer braille table with NVDA and it's apparently working well.

Therefore, there is a table called Dak level 1 or something similar. Or at least it is how it shows up in NVDA which I'm currently using.

Could this be renamed to Danish 8 dots Computer Braille so that it will show up correctly?

Hope it makes sense!

Thanks and best regards

Daniel

Den 12-08-2011 22:10, John J. Boyer skrev:
the new release of liblouisutdml is already in the googlecode page and
at http://www.abilitiessoft.com The new release of liblouis will be made
on Thursday in case anyone has changes.