[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Making autogen.sh for liblouisxml

  • From: James Teh <jamie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2008 08:23:19 +1000

On 19/12/2008 10:00 PM, John J. Boyer wrote:
Next, how do I make the autogen.sh script for liblouisxml? Can I use the
one for liblouis as a starting point?
AsI understand it, you should literally be able to copy it and use it without modification. Doesn't look like there's anything specific to liblouis in it.

It also looks like the first part of the script (the bit that removes files) can probably be used to weed out files which should not be included in svn. Eitan, thoughts on this, please?

--
James Teh
Email/MSN Messenger/Jabber: jamie@xxxxxxxxxxx