[liblouis-liblouisxml] Making autogen.sh for liblouisxml

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <johnjboyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 06:00:37 -0600

Ok. I've checked out both liblouis and liblouisxml from svn and made a
commit of some changes in the liblouis README file. However, no commit
message appeared on this list. I thought I had set both projects to send
commit messages, like the NVDA-dev list.

Next, how do I make the autogen.sh script for liblouisxml? Can I use the
one for liblouis as a starting point? What changes need to be made?

My websites:
http://www.godtouches.org
http://www.jjb-software.com
Location: Madison, WI, USA