[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: LibLouisUTDML, macro nodes

  • From: "Michael Whapples" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "mwhapples@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 18:21:49 +0100

I am not sure that it is in the main liblouisutdml documentation, as I said a search on that yields no result for the word macro.

May be John was referring to the documentation he sent to the list, but when that was I don't know so good luck on searching for it.

Michael Whapples
On 17/06/2014 16:09, Brandon Roller wrote:
John, cite one example of a macro appearing in the documentation.

On Tue, Jun 17, 2014 at 11:07 AM, John J. Boyer <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    The documentation has several examples of macros.

    Not all styles are associated with semantic actions. This is true only
    of predefined styles. The user can create new styles independent
    of any
    semantic action. Several users have done so.

    John

    On Tue, Jun 17, 2014 at 02:47:51PM +0100, Michael Whapples wrote:
    > I was thinking might it be of any use for the problems we are trying
    > to solve?
    >
    > What quite do you mean when you say combine semantic actions and
    > styles, these do not seem mutually exclusive anyway (eg. a node with
    > a style is also associated with a semantic action).
    >
    > Michael Whapples
    > On 17/06/2014 14:41, Keith Creasy wrote:
    > >John mentioned it to me some time ago. It is undocumented and
    largely untested. I think its main purpose is to let you combine
    actions and styles.

    <mailto:liblouis-liblouisxml-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>