[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: LibLouisUTDML, macro nodes

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 10:03:20 -0500

Macros enable one to have several semantic actions executed for a node.
There is text documentation which I have posted to this list more than
once. Macros were actually tested by Yuemei and seemed to work according
to the documentation.

Nobody seems to be doing anything with the liblouisutdml documentation
in the repository.

John