[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Installing LibLouis on Windows 7

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 May 2011 08:48:20 -0500

Vic,

Don't worry about the present instructions for porting the liblouis
suite to Windows. They will soon be obsolete. I am working on using
Microsoft's Visual C++ to generate the code. The necessary files will be
in the repository and in the tarball. You will only have to edit a
simple text file and then run a command.

Meanwhile, there is a somewhat older zip file that contains a Windows
port for 32 bits. Windows 7 64-bits will probably run it. You can find
it on the downloads page of http://www.abilitiessoft.com

John