[liblouis-liblouisxml] Defaulting output to an embosser

  • From: "Vic Beckley" <vic.beckley@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 May 2011 13:13:41 -0400

Hi John and all,

Is there a setting in the config file or anywhere else to tell xml2brl to
send the output directly to an embosser if a filename is not provided? If I
leave off the output filename, it is just written to the screen. I have to
redirect the output to prn to get it to emboss.

I like to put my Braille translator program in the SendTo folder. Then I can
just right click a file and send it to the translator. This used to work
fine with NFBTrans before I went to 64-bit. Now it won't work at all.

When I put xml2brl in the SendTo folder, it just displays the file to the
screen. I need a way to print the text instead of displaying it. Is this
possible?

Vic