[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: How to submit my liblouis code

  • From: Christian Egli <christian.egli@xxxxxx>
  • To: sreeja pam <sreeja.param@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2014 11:31:26 +0200

Hi sreeja

On 05/30/2014 09:48 AM, sreeja pam wrote:

I was trying to add authors in Github. I could find authors table when I
clicked on fork in the link you provided. I tried editing and added few
authors name, but I was not able to commit changes. what is the way of
doing? Do i have to write any code for this?

This info should be added to the AUTHORS file (https://github.com/liblouis/liblouis/blob/tables/indian/AUTHORS). If you want you can just send me the list of authors.

Secondly for the copyright information, These table are produced under
the project of National Institute for Visually Handicapped, 116, Rajpur
Road, Dehradun, Uttrakhand, India. This is an agency under government of
India. However we would want to keep this under open source inline with
liblouis copyright. I am giving a copyright note below. Please suggest
if any changes are required.

That's perfect. I added this to all the tables.

There's one thing that I noticed when adding the license header to as-in-g1.utb: It claims to define braille codes and rules for Assamese, however it just includes bengali.cti. Is there a file for assame missing or are these two (bengali and assame) the same thing?

Tag der offenen Tuer: Die SBS laedt Sie herzlich ein: 28. Juni 2014 von 9 bis 16 Uhr. Mehr Informationen erhalten Sie unter http://www.sbs.ch/offenetuer