[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: How to submit my liblouis code

  • From: Christian Egli <christian.egli@xxxxxx>
  • To: sreeja.param@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2014 10:24:40 +0200

Hi sreeja

On 05/06/2014 10:24 PM, sreeja pam wrote:
Hello Mr. John and Mr.Joseph,
Thanks for your replies. I am attaching the liblouis tables of all
Indian Languages as one zip file.

Thank you very much for these tables. I added them in a pull request on github and added some comments as to what I'd like to see before these tables can go in (see https://github.com/liblouis/liblouis/pull/3). Amongst other stuff we need:

- Integration in the Makefile.am (I can take care of that)
- proper copyright statements and license headers
- update of the AUTHORS file with all the authors
- when changing existing tables then retain the exiting copyright notices and license headers (unless your table is a complete rewrite.

Can you please take care of these things. Ideally you'd create a fork on github, do the changes there and when everybody is happy we can simply pull and your changes go in.

Tag der offenen Tuer: Die SBS laedt Sie herzlich ein: 28. Juni 2014 von 9 bis 16 Uhr. Mehr Informationen erhalten Sie unter http://www.sbs.ch/offenetuer