[liblouis-liblouisxml] Automated tests (was: Here's revision 512 for testing)

  • From: Christian Egli <christian.egli@xxxxxx>
  • To: Hammer Attila <hammera@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2011 10:34:55 +0200

Hi Attila

Hammer Attila <hammera@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Thank you very mutch the fix. Hungarian contraction test table works
> right with the 512th revision, my tester found again 514 word
> differences.

A good way to do automated tests would be to create a test file where
you list the hungarian word and the correct translation. The
test/table_test_corpuses directory contains a README[1] and a sample test
file for the en-us-g2.ctb table[2]. The command 'make check´ should then
compare your expected result with the result of the actual liblouis
translation in an automated way. I would be more that happy to include
your tests.

Footnotes:
[1]
http://code.google.com/p/liblouis/source/browse/trunk/tests/table_test_corpuses/README
[2]
http://code.google.com/p/liblouis/source/browse/trunk/tests/table_test_corpuses/test_en-us-g2.ctb

Viel Neues fuer Hoerspiel-Fans: Eine aktuelle Uebersicht des Angebots bei der
SBS finden Sie unter http://www.sbs.ch/hoerspiele .