[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Automated tests

  • From: Hammer Attila <hammera@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2011 10:55:43 +0200

Hy Christian,

I will be looking your suggested files, thank you very mutch the information. Future this is a very good way to testing new revisions and table translations for hungarian language, after my company ready the hungarian contraction table and the final table is committed for Liblouis.

I have got a technical question:
Future, not will be matter my testing table containing only I think 489 exceptions? My test method read a word list, independent how many words have the list, after this compare Liblouis generated translated braille output and the saved Windows awailable text converter generated braille output. No matter if the source word list containing for example 170000 words, because if have differences the Liblouis translated output or the Windows awailable text converter produced braille output, my test application put the differences with a log file. So, both two platforms I converting equals word list to .brf output before comparison.
Your suggested automatic testing method working different?

Attila