[liblouis-liblouisxml] [john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [brailleblaster] Here's revision 512 for testing]

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2011 05:07:44 -0500

This one should work.

----- Forwarded message from "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
-----

Subject: [brailleblaster] Here's revision 512 for testing
From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2011 05:00:44 -0500
To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks, Atila, for testing. Revision 512 should work correctly except
for words at the beginning and end of emphasized phrases not being fully
contracted at times.

I hope you in the community don't mind participating in the testing. I
really can't test things in loanguages that I don't know.

----- End forwarded message -----