[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: A wrong dot number producing extension my working copy hungarian contraction table

  • From: Christian Egli <christian.egli@xxxxxx>
  • To: Hammer Attila <hammera@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 10:54:12 +0200

Hi Attila

Hammer Attila <hammera@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

> If Orca not running, and I have text console, I see right only 456
> dots. This is happening because in text console I setted Brltty
> preferences with six dot text style mode, but Orca owerwrite this
> Brltty setting with graphics session.
> In text console, if I turn back text style with eight dot mode, I see
> console too wrong the 456 dot number combination. Why happening this?

I have no idea why this could be happening. I don't use liblouis
together with a screen reader. Could it be because Orca links with
another version of liblouis on your system which has an older version of
the Hungarian table? Maybe the Orca people would know more about this
issue?

Hope that helps

Die SBS laedt Sie herzlich ein:
Tag der offenen Tuer am 25. Juni 2011 von 9 bis 16 Uhr.
Mehr Informationen erhalten Sie unter http://www.sbs.ch/offenetuer