[liblouis-liblouisxml] A wrong dot number producing extension my working copy hungarian contraction table

  • From: Hammer Attila <hammera@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 14:59:23 +0200

Hy,

My table containing following exceptions, with producing wrong not three dot number combination with my braille display:
partword ly 456
partword lly 456-456
General need replacing ly and lly letters with a combined dot combination.
With 456 dot number associated the chardefs-hu.cti file with underline punctuation character the following rule:
punctuation     _       456

My purpose, when Liblouis founding an ly or lly letter pairs, contract this string only 456 dot number combination the braille display, but this is not good happening. The problem is happening if I using Orca Screen Reader master development version my Linux system, and using Liblouis trunk version. I not only 456 dots see my braille display, I see four dot combination.

I try adding this exception for example with en-us-g1.ctb file local copy, the results is equals wrong.

I verifyed my development table with NVDA latest stable version, this exceptions is right presenting the braille display, but I don't no what version of Liblouis awailable in NVDA.

Your openion this issue is a Liblouis or Orca issue?
How can possible full sure determining Liblouis sending right output the braille display? For example the lyuk word lou_translate -f hu.ctb command resulting _uk string if I write lyuk word. If I using lou_translate -b hu.ctb command, and writing _uk word, I right see lyuk word with output, but I don't no this test are enough or not you to determining this is a Liblouis related bug or not.

Attila