[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: A wrong dot number producing extension my working copy hungarian contraction table

  • From: Hammer Attila <hammera@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 May 2011 07:36:15 +0200

Hy,

I think I found a temporary solution, but I don't understand why happening this issue. In normal hungarian Brltty table, the _ character is defined with /etc/brltty/hu.ttb file with following way:
char \x5F       (   4567 )  # ⡸ _ [LOW LINE]
When I replace with 4567 dot combination with 456 dot number and restart Brltty, the ly exception works fine with Orca and Liblouis trunk version. I very surprised: Brltty default text table and Liblouis defined contraction tables not independent, and not using different dot numbers with a character or punctuation simbol? How can tell Liblouis if enabled a screen reader with contracted braille feature, always send only the 456 dot combination without need editing the default Brltty used text table this simbol? Brltty text table if possible we would like keeping international computer braille standard.

Possible determining absolute sure this is a Screenreader or Liblouis bug?

Attila