[leveller] Re: Path-based animations and raytraced billboards

  • From: "Chris Dordoni" <dordoni@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leveller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 May 2009 06:47:16 -0400

Hi Ray,

I haven't talked to you in a few years. I'm the guy who was interested in
using Leveller to do 3D engraving with lasers. Its good to see Leveller
branching out, and I hope it works out well for you.

Are the path-based animations and raytraced billboards available in Leveller
3.1 or do they require Landshaper?

I understand that Landshaper is new, and you may not have a comparison table
to show the differences. I do think a table would help in the future.
Alternatively, having the Leveller page set up in the same format as the
other two would help to clarify functions between the three products.

Best Regards,
Chris Dordoni