[lektrik_flyers] Re: flying Saturday

  • From: Joel Dean <deanjk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "lektrik_flyers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <lektrik_flyers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 May 2014 12:39:56 -0500

I would love to come out but I have a birthday party to attend.
 I've been dying to finally try out my FPV Slow Stick. I'm either busy or
it's raining or it's windy or all three.
I'm also building a second Slow Stick from spare parts. The only thing I
have to buy is a motor.  :)

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile