[lektrik_flyers] Re: flying Saturday

  • From: "Greg Clayton" <clayton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lektrik_flyers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2006 22:38:33 -0500

I might be able to make it around 4pm.
Greg C.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bill Beavers" <bbeavers57@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "Lekrik Flyers List" <lektrik_flyers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, October 06, 2006 5:20 PM
Subject: [lektrik_flyers] flying Saturday

I think I'll be ready to test the P51 Mustang again
and plan to do so Saturday PM if anyone wants to come
on down.  What would be a good time?  I won't be there
until the Razorback football game is over and it
starts at 11am so should be over around 2pm.  So I
guess I could be at the field around 2:30pm or 3pm if
that isn't to early...USAirnet shows winds tomorrow
3pm to 4pm to be 6 mph and lessening.  So I'll see you
all at Wooster if you can make it.  If anyone prefers
a time change, just let me know.

 Bill Beavers
Lektrik_Flyer
 http://users.tcworks.net/~bbeavers/

http://mail.yahoo.com
You are a member of the lektrik_flyers listserv. You became a member of this listserv by either directly subscribing or being recommended for subscription by a fellow member. If you no longer wish to be a member of this listserv, please follow the link (//www.freelists.org/list/lektrik_flyers) and follow the onscreen prompts to be removed from this list. Should this not work for you send an email to bbeavers57@xxxxxxxxx and supply the email address you wish to have removed from the listserv, and this will be done at the earliest available opportunity. Visit our website at http://users.tcworks.net/~bbeavers/. Thank you and we hope you continue to enjoy being a member of the lektrik flyers.