[LRFlex] Re: stacked extenders

  • From: "Aram Langhans" <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 15:00:49 -0700

From: Douglas Herr <telyt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [LRFlex] Re: stacked extenders
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 10:38:32 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

David Young <dnr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>>http://www.wildlightphoto.com/birds/picidae/nuwo01.html
>>

> I find it very distressing, that photos that you feel have little to no
> "aesthetic merit" are shots that the rest of us would blow up to 16x20" and
> proudly put on the wall!

Sorry 'bout that ;-) What I'd like to have done better is to be more on the same level as the woodpecker instead of getting a belly view.

Yeah, yeah. I can surely see that now. Tanks for pointing it out to the rest of us. It indeed has absolutly NO "asthteic merit" and when you throw it out, I'll give you my address. I'll let you use my trash can free of charge......

Aram