[LRflex] Re: question for Ted Grant or anyone if they know t

  • From: "Marc Dufour" <foto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 23:20:35 +0100

Hello, Dave

I suppose I shall have to bear it in mind...
Well, another thing to think from now on (time to time)
Until this moment, I only had to choose between landscape or vertical version (time to time)
... But it's always a good thing to remind what we achieved.
Thanks a lot, and cheers.
Marc

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dave Saalsaa" <dsaalsaa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>