[LRflex] Re: question for Ted Grant or anyone if they know t

  • From: Steve Barbour <kididdoc@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2007 07:21:00 -0700

On Dec 21, 2007, at 11:28 PM, Marc Dufour wrote:

Here is the original colour version, Steve:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Marc/People+IV/Intensity.jpg.html

"... as I sometimes think in bw, I shoot in bw...only..."
Maybe in it is the matter...
my photographs often derive more from an emotional reaction than of a thought :-)

either way, keep making those magical and beautiful images Marc...

keeping in mind that the emotional provocation for shooting,
may be quite different from the emotional appreciation of those
who admire the results...

Steve

Marc

----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve Barbour" <kididdoc@xxxxxxx>