[LRflex] Your 90 Summicron-R shots - Addendum.

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 01 Mar 2008 19:08:24 -0800

Hi Eric!

 Earlier, you wrote:

I had some fun with studio lights last weekend shooting informal
portraits using the same type of lens you're selling: Summircon-R
90mm.  Camera was a Canon 20D with focus confirmation Leica-R adapter.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ecky/2302636517
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ecky/2302636489

Eric, when I raved about your "cup of tea" shot, I meant it. However, as Rose pointed out, when I showed her the shot, there are three reflections ... one in hes right eye, and two in her left. You might consider removing them with photoshop or something, as they look like flash reflections, even though I know you were using studio lights.

Just my two cents worth....