[LRflex] Re: Your 90 Summicron-R shots - Addendum.

  • From: "Aram Langhans" <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2008 10:04:47 -0800

Thanks for showing.  Not being a portrait photographer, my comments are
suspect, but I like #2 better than #1 as far as the pose goes.  I really
like it.  I like the eye highlights, but  might like to see a version w/o
the highlights.  #1 has the highlights more dead-centered in the eyes which,
to me, is not very pleasing, so I think definitely remove all the highlights
in that one.  It still does not have the appeal that #2 has.
I rarely post people shots because I am bad at it, but I do like looking at
them.
Aram

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
5:41 PM