[LRFlex] Re: Yep, Holidays Snaps, again....

  • From: "Bille Xavier F." <hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 08:44:13 +0000

Elliot,

My ISP is offering a space with the internet access. I(ve just bought 'create a web site" for dummies and there it goes.

I'm afraid it is not a public space.....

Cheers.
Xavier F. BILLE
Maisons-Alfort - France.

From: " Dr. Elliot Puritz" <drpuritz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [LRFlex] Re: Yep, Holidays Snaps, again....
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 08:58:33 -0500

Hi Xavier. No need to apologize at all. I thought both pictures were just great. Thanks for sharing. By the way. do you have your own web site, or do you post your pictures to a "free site" to which others may post?

Elliot

   www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr/lrflex.htm