[LRflex] Re: Who has tried to create a Digital Lomo?

  • From: Philippe Amard <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2009 21:17:21 +0200

Nice things in the gallery - reminds me of Newton (Helmut, not Isaac  ;-) )

Yet, muc cheaper than Miah's suggetions : Xavier , have you ever tried doing on your lens - preferably with a filter - as you do on your glasses/specs when you want to clean them quick and dirty? Just blow, the colder the camera, the harshest the light, the lomoer the shot. That was my tip of the day.

Amitiés
Philippe

Miha Golobic wrote:

Xavier, you can try this: http://www.subjektiv.de/index_en.php
Cheers,
Miha

2009/10/18 Philippe Amard <philippe.amard@xxxxxx <mailto:philippe.amard@xxxxxx>>

    Any leaks about a solution for R users ? ;-)
    Philippe, cheeky as ever

    David Young wrote:

        Xavier wrote:

            I'd like to use a lens on the Digilux that create the
            distorsion / vignetting equivalent to the Lomo.

        Ah, my friend, you may get the distortion & vignetting, but
        how will you duplicate the light leaks???

        Seriously, in Seattle, last week, I stopped by the large (red)
        camera store - Glazers - and found a magazine devoted to
        Lomographers and lomography.  It's title?  "Light Leaks"!!!!

        David Young
        Logan Lake, Canada.

        Wildlife Photos: www.furnfeather.net <http://www.furnfeather.net/>
        Rodeo Photos: www.galleries.furnfeather.net