[LRflex] Re: Who has tried to create a Digital Lomo?

Mark,

Thanks for the link.

Actually those lens are easier to use than the famous LensBabies lens.

I'm afraid that th ultimate LOMO trendy Digital Camera is .... the Apple Iphone

http://www.iphoneappreviews.net/2009/07/14/lomo-camera/

I should have thought of it before:

-crappy sensor

-Intel 386 bugged processor for lens computation

-trendy mobile phone

Honnest, where have I been all these months?

Kind ones

---------------------------------
Xavier F. BILLE
Maisons-Alfort - France.

Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2009 20:59:49 +0200
Subject: [LRflex] Re: Who has tried to create a Digital Lomo?
From: miha.golobic@xxxxxxxxx
To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Xavier, you can try this: http://www.subjektiv.de/index_en.php

Cheers,
Miha

2009/10/18 Philippe Amard <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>

Any leaks about a solution for R users ? ;-)
Philippe, cheeky as ever

David Young wrote:

Xavier wrote:

I'd like to use a lens on the Digilux that create the distorsion / vignetting
equivalent to the Lomo.

Ah, my friend, you may get the distortion & vignetting, but how will you
duplicate the light leaks???

Seriously, in Seattle, last week, I stopped by the large (red) camera store -
Glazers - and found a magazine devoted to Lomographers and lomography.  It's
title?  "Light Leaks"!!!!

Cheers!
---
David Young
Logan Lake, Canada.

Wildlife Photos: www.furnfeather.net
Rodeo Photos: www.galleries.furnfeather.net
Personal Website: www.main.furnfeather.net

Keep your friends updated—even when you’re not signed in.
http://www.microsoft.com/middleeast/windows/windowslive/see-it-in-action/social-network-basics.aspx?ocid=PID23461::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-xm:SI_SB_5:092010