[LRflex] Re: Who has tried to create a Digital Lomo?

Hi David

Indeed, I found it:

http://www.lightleaks.org/

Our friends Flexers are going to be horrified by this thread!

I should probably look for a Lomo List....

However, if you ave some ideas, let me know....

Regards
---------------------------------
Xavier F. BILLE
Maisons-Alfort - France.

> Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2009 11:17:52 -0700
> To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> From: dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [LRflex] Re: Who has tried to create a Digital Lomo?
>

> Xavier wrote:
>
> >I'd like to use a lens on the Digilux that create the distorsion /
> >vignetting equivalent to the Lomo.
>

> Ah, my friend, you may get the distortion & vignetting, but how will
> you duplicate the light leaks???
>
> Seriously, in Seattle, last week, I stopped by the large (red) camera
> store - Glazers - and found a magazine devoted to Lomographers and
> lomography. It's title? "Light Leaks"!!!!
>
> Cheers!
> ---
> David Young
> Logan Lake, Canada.
>
> Wildlife Photos: www.furnfeather.net
> Rodeo Photos: www.galleries.furnfeather.net
> Personal Website: www.main.furnfeather.net
>
> ------
> http://www.lrflex.furnfeather.net/
> Archives are at:
> http://www.freelists.org/archives/leicareflex/

Windows Live: Friends get your Flickr, Yelp, and Digg updates when they e-mail
you.
http://www.microsoft.com/middleeast/windows/windowslive/see-it-in-action/social-network-basics.aspx?ocid=PID23461::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-xm:SI_SB_3:092010