[LRflex] Re: Which is worse??

  • From: Frank <red735i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2011 14:17:37 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

I think of the iPad as the digital 5x7 of the LF world.  While i has only
1lens, it does offer swings.  Now for a proper tripod...

As far as technique is concerned..,,, I was pa mans use his digi-slr with its
rear view live LCD display With a long zoom lens..... At full arms length
(note: no bifocals).  Looked pretty marginal to me..

Frank Filippone

>While it may work, it strikes me that an iPad is probably the world's most
>inconvenient way to do
>photography!

Frank Filippone