[LRflex] Re: Which is worse??

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2011 14:22:55 -0800

> Nope, was better before - the sweaters are white but the kids faces
> look sickly and the stairs are overcooked in the process
>
> Get back to the warm tones of Christmas on this one David :-)

George, Philippe, et al...

OK... here is the compromise shot... not quite as bright (the TIDE people would
not be happy with
the sweaters...) but, I think, not "overcooked" in the highlights, either.

This time, corrections were made in SILKYPIX, rather than using the Auto Levels
in GIMP, which is
faster, and often very good ... but not this time.

What do you think?

TIA,

David.
 --