[LRflex] Re: Was OT-Micro 4/3rds.... NOW - Happy Landings.

  • From: Zach Z <zzaletel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 10:17:59 -0800

For what it's worth - Eagle suffered quite a bit of damage this past May
during the ice breakup on the Yukon River.  A number of homes were
destroyed, as well as most of the waterfront buildings in the historic
'downtown' district.  My wife and I visited to help with the rebuild effort
for a few days in August.  Didn't take either of the Leicas with, but do
have a small photo collection showing some of the damage and the community
in general -

http://www.flickr.com/photos/zachz/sets/72157621956704921/

Cheers,
Zach