[LRFlex] Re: Warm Arizona - cold Massachusetts

  • From: " Dr. Elliot Puritz" <drpuritz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2005 10:29:49 -0500

Great shot Jim. You captured the mood perfectly. I use the 28-70 lens as one of my main lenses in the R system. I like the slightly wider perspective available versus the 35-70, and have never found the performance wanting. As compared to other Leica lenses the price point is very reasonable. Some how the 28-70 acquired a some what mixed reputation,which was ( is ), to my mind, undeserved.

Thanks for posting and sharing.

Elliot
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Hemenway" <Jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>