[LRFlex] Re: Warm Arizona - cold Lower Saxony

  • From: "Douglas M. Sharp" <DouglasMSharp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 18:31:00 +0100

I just couldn't get up early enough to get some sunrise shots, so here's a comparison of 2 shots with the 20D and a very old Summicron-R 50/2 (isn't it great that you don't have to look how many cams they've got!) taken over our back fence towards the canal this evening. Not exactly brilliant,just an example of original colour and BW.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/TESTS/canal_3_copy
Converted to BW with a red filter in the Canon software.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/TESTS/canalbw_copy

Another shot out of the back garden, one of our sage bushes (Salvia Officinalis) at the edge of the herb garden.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/TESTS/sage_copy
Douglas