[LRFlex] Re: Last of the 32 below photos...

  • From: David Young <dnr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 19:30:26 -0800

Regarding:

> www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr (then click on featured photo)

Doug Herr said:

I would sure like to see a better scan of this.

Yup.. me too! And as soon as I get a buyer for my building, you will!

I'd love to have had the opportunity to photograph this species.

I'd happily trade you for some of your opportunities! :-)

IMHO the photo of the male is better than the photo of the female 'cuz his body is parallel to the film plane so more of him is in the plane of focus.

Yes, it helps... though I still think I like some of the off angle 'poses' better.

Small bird photography truly is a matter of patience, luck and speed. I'd like to think a little skill is involved as well, but in my case...

Thanks for looking. :-)

David Young,     | égalité, liberté,
Victoria, CANADA | fraternité et Beaujolais.

Personal Web-site at:
        http://www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr
Leica Reflex Forum web-page:
        http://www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr/lrflex.htm