[LRflex] Re: Try a Novoflex Kit

  • From: David Simms <simmszee@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 21:22:18 -0800 (PST)

Hey Doug;
It's a bit off the topic but, I'm impressed by the sharpness of your photos. (
David, too, of course) Even with excellent optics, we all know that sharpness
means that someone has figured out how to keep the lens really steady. Whenever
I use my 400 Telyt, I can't help but note that is is really sensitive to every
little bodily movement. I had thought of becoming a yogi so I could stop my
heart to better handhold the lens but I figurred that would happen, of its own
accord, all too soon. Even on a tripod, I have to hang a camera bag over the
top of the lens to quiet any movement.
Got any tips for the shaky crowd ?
Thanks
Dave