[LRflex] Re: The Works

  • From: "Aram Langhans" <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 08:12:44 -0800

Walter. I love the second one. Has a simple geometry to it, and a more even exposure. I can't say the others send me much. Too confusing for my old eyes.

I, too, love to shoot structures industrial scenes when the opportunity arises.

Aram

Aram Langhans
Retired (retarded?) Science Teacher
& Unemployed photographer

"The Human Genome Project has proved Darwin more right than Darwin himself would ever have dared dream." James D. Watson