[LRflex] Re: The Works

  • From: "George A. Furst" <gfurst01568@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2009 02:35:46 -0500

Charlie, Maybe I missed something but what is a "jet way"? Is it the Jet
Stream? Without its meaning I can not understand what you are saying. I know
that civilian and military aircraft have a lot of associated jargon such as
cloaking (hiding from radar) as I tangentially work in related projects here at
the MIT of Korea. George