[LRflex] Re: The Polarthon

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 13:13:49 -0800

Philippe & Bill:

Thank you, both, for your kind comments.

It was a beautiful day for a Polarthon ... around zero (32 in the USA) and a gently overcast sky.

Today, it's +5 (42 in the USA) under a brilliant blue sky ... No need for Florida, today, Bill ... though last week, I had to give the dog her midnight walk, in Edmonton, at -34C and a bitter wind, to boot! THAT would drive me to Florida!

Stay tuned for the Polar Pie eating contest.... ;-)