[LRflex] Re: Surprise, Update from yesterday

  • From: William Abbott <bill2301@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 09:32:07 -0800

David,
David, Xavier,

It's a calibrated Eizo monitor and my Mac monitor says the same thing.

I dunno either. Guess we can call it very dark, dark grey!

It is solid black in Safari and in Firefox, both on both monitors, but in
Firefox it is "less" black.

Here is a screen shot of the two:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/wbabbott3/blacks/

Another, Hm...