[LRflex] Re: Summilux R 50mm F1.4 on Canon 5d Mark II

  • From: David Simms <simmszee@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 17:01:49 -0800 (PST)

Hmmmm, just checked Ebay for prices on this 5D body. For the Mk 2 one can get
one for $2k new. For the 5D, around $1k+ used. To me, it doesn't seem that
attractive given that the leica lenses won't stop down automatically. As I
said,
I could live with the rest.
It does sound like a very fine digital body, though.
Thanks for your help.
Dave