[LRflex] Re: Summilux R 50mm F1.4 on Canon 5d Mark II

  • From: David Simms <simmszee@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 15:40:55 -0800 (PST)

Even though I haven't yet "graduated" to digital, I find your comments
interesting.
Just a couple of questions;
1) do the R-lenses stop down automatically?
2) is there automatic metering or is it manual?
3) is your focus manual or auto?
I prefer manual focus, so #3 doesn't matter. i can live just fine with manual
exposure because I'm an R6 guy. I would really the lack of auto stop-down a
drag.
Thanks for your post.
Dave, Clearwater, BC