[LRflex] Re: Summilux R 50mm F1.4 on Canon 5d Mark II

Thanks for all the comments from folks and for your explanations,
Aram. I found the exposure to be accurate when shooting wide-open. I
might have gone minus one or two-thirds EV a couple of times. I don't
shoot the Summilux other than wide open very often. For me it is a
low-light, hand-held lens. Adapted earlier to my Olympus E-330, the
Summilux became too long (like a 100mm) and the Oly was not much good
past 400 ISO. Performance on the Canon is all I had hoped it would be.

I remain EXTREMELY disappointed that Leica put so many R&D eggs into
the S2 basket and gave us an M9 that would require me to sell all my
M lenses to afford it.
Gary