[LRflex] Re: R4S

  • From: Chris L <speleo_karst@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 05:01:51 -0700 (PDT)

The only real reason I replaced my R4S with an R4 is that manual exposure is a
bit fiddly (you don't see the set manual speeds in the viewfinder).

While also shutter priority automatism can be useful, with my lenses and needs
I've never actually used  it...

Try to get a later (R5 and later) focusing screen for it: They're brighter.

(BTW: My R4S is still on sale for much less than you paid, but in Europe).